Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- The #OhSoRetroShow address is The Rec, Palm Bay Avenue, Margate, Kent, CT9 3PP
- Sunday 27th September 2020.
- Public entry is 10am till 4pm.
- SHOW CAR SPACES go on sale Saturday 25th April 2020.
- £10 per show car including all occupants.
- Please get in touch for club stand bookings.
- £7 per adult PREBOOKED. £10 on the gate.
- Under 16’s go free with a full paying adult.
- YOU CAN pay on the gate for public entry tickets but it is more. Prebook and save.
- Show Car Entry is from 8.30am. This is prebooked cars ONLY. IT WILL SELL OUT.
- ALL Classic Shaped Minis are welcome at the show. So yes your 1995 classic shaped Mini is fine. Strictly no BINIS.
- No items offered for sale whatsoever within the exhibitors area. INCLUDING CLUB REGALIA without prior permission from event organisers.
- Yes we have booked in well over 1,000 show cars. Yes there will be a queue, enjoy it!
- STRICT 5mph speed limit when entering the site. NO vehicle movement during the show.
- BRING CASH, we do not have cash machines on site and most traders won’t take card.
- The nearest cash machines are:
Co-op, Summerfield Road, CT9 3EZ – 10 minute walk
Tesco Metro, Northdown Road, CT9 3PL – 15 minute walk
- Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome
- There is disabled parking on the first part of the show field. Please show your blue badge to a marshal on arrival.
- Live music starts at 10am and ends at 3.30pm
- Show and Shine awards and raffle is drawn at 3.30pm
- All proceeds from the raffle go to the 1st Margate Boys’ and Girls’ Brigade.
PLEASE DON’T WRECK THE GRASS BY WHEEL SPINNING OR DRIFTING. THE COUNCIL WON’T LET US COME BACK! AND I’LL HAVE TO PAY FOR REPAIRS!
Much love and have an AWESOME day.
Any more questions please contact us on 075 44 33 82 82 or Info@OhSoRetroEvents.co.uk