Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- The #OhSoRetroShow address is The Rec, Palm Bay Avenue, Margate, Kent, CT9 3PP
- Sunday 24th September 2023
- Public entry is 10am till 4pm.
- Show Car Bookings open Sunday 28th May 2023 at 6pm.
- Email for reserves list photos/details to Info@OhSoRetroEvents.co.uk
- £10 per show car including driver and one adult passenger. Under 16s go FREE.
- Please get in touch for club stand bookings.
- Public Entry £7 per adult PREBOOKED. £10 on the gate.
- Under 16’s go free with a full paying adult.
- YOU CAN pay on the gate for public entry tickets but it is more. Prebook and save.
- PUBLIC PARKING! We now have thousands of public parking spaces on the field opposite. Just a £2 donation for all day parking which is going straight to local causes.
- Show Car Entry is from 8.30am. This is prebooked cars ONLY. IT WILL SELL OUT.
- All show vehicles must be pre 1990(ish) unless authorised by show organisers.
- ALL Classic Shaped Minis are welcome at the show. So yes your 1995 classic shaped Mini is fine. Strictly no BINIS.
- No items offered for sale whatsoever within the exhibitors area. INCLUDING CLUB REGALIA without prior permission from event organisers.
- Yes we have booked in well over 1,000 show cars. Yes there will be a queue, enjoy it!
- STRICT 5mph speed limit when entering the site. NO vehicle movement during the show.
- BRING CASH, we do not have cash machines on site and most traders won’t take card.
- The nearest cash machines are:
Co-op, Summerfield Road, CT9 3EZ – 10 minute walk
Tesco Metro, Northdown Road, CT9 3PL – 15 minute walk
- Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome
- There is disabled parking on the field opposite the showground. Please show your blue badge to a marshal on arrival.
- We now have thousands of public parking spaces now available on the field opposite the showground which is just a £2 donation to charity for all day parking.
- Live music starts at 10am and ends at 3.30pm
- Show and Shine awards and raffle is drawn at 3.30pm
- All proceeds from the raffle go to the 1st Margate Boys’ and Girls’ Brigade.
- What if its cancelled? If for any reason the show is postponed/cancelled your bookings will be held for the postponed/next years show date.
PLEASE DON’T WRECK THE GRASS BY WHEEL SPINNING OR DRIFTING. THE COUNCIL WON’T LET US COME BACK! AND I’LL HAVE TO PAY FOR REPAIRS!
Much love and have an AWESOME day.
Any more questions please contact us on 075 44 33 82 82 or Info@OhSoRetroEvents.co.uk